Special Order Item, 15-20 Business day lead time.
Package Description: Case, 1000 electrodes (20 bags of 50).
Manufacturer part number:
A rectangular-shaped electrode that offers a high-tack adhesive and soft cloth backing designed for diaphoretic clinical situations. Patented solid gel penetrates the skin quickly allowing high quality. Low chloride content minimizes skin irritation.
- Solid gel conforms to the skin quickly allowing high quality, uninterrupted traces
- The gel's low chloride content minimizes skin irritation for increased patient comfort
- Use of built-in abrader disc improves trace quality for better results (on 2271 models only)
- 3M adhesive provides greater adhesion to diaphoretic skin, which results in better trace quality
- Provides good performance for up to 30 days out of the bag
- Permeable soft cloth backing releases perspiration, making it ideal for long-term monitoring in diaphoretic situations
The diaphoretic patient's skin presents a challenge in maintaining reliable contact for a quality EKG trace. 3M's soft cloth backing choices provide patient comfort with its conformability and low profile features.
- General ECG monitoring situations where skin moisture is an issue
- For use in ICU/CCU, Stress, Cardiac Rehab, Telemetry, and Holter Monitoring departments