- Adhesive foam-tape backing and proprietary sticky gel ensure excellent skin contact.
- Remains fresh for 45 days out of the bag
- High performance adhesive offers instant adhesion and up to five-day wear with excellent patient skin care and comfort
- Sticky gel delivers excellent trace quality resulting in better patient information
- Smaller size electrode is easier to place, and minimizes skin irritation for better patient comfort
4cm x 3,5cm Monitoring Electrode with Foam Tape and Sticky Gel, without abrader (10 Each/Strips; 5 Strips/Bag; 20 Bag/Case)
Multi-purpose monitoring electrodes with sticky gel feature a high performance adhesive and foam backing. They are clinically proven to stay in place for up to five days. They are supplied on strips of 10 electrodes so that they can be quickly and easily applied to the patient. The electrodes remain fresh for 45 days out of the bag and they allow for easy removal from the patient at any time. The conductive gel is sticky so maintains intimate skin contact for excellent trace quality.
- ECG monitoring
- For applications requiring high adhesion
- For hospital-wide use; especially suited for the ER, OR and Catheter Lab or ICU and Paramedics