Returns & Exchanges Policy
How do I make a return?
First, please read our return policy to verify that your purchase is eligible for a return. If your purchase does qualify for a return. You will receive a response in 1-2 business days.
What is Elite Medical Supplies return policy?
If your return is the result of a shipping error on our end, Elite Medical Supplies will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs. However, Elite Medical Supplies is not responsible for re-shipments, specifically if you type in an incorrect address online or if you enter a P.O. Box. To see a full disclosure of our delivery policy.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please read our full return policy:
- All returns must have a return authorization number.
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery.
- Product(s) must be in new, fit to be offered-for-sale condition. Safety seals cannot be opened or broken.
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order(s) shipped for free and you are returning it, we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee. See fee structure below.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Elite Medical Supplies will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.
- Some products are non-returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the U.S.A. are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on items that leave the U.S.A.
- Wire transfer fees are non-refundable.
- We cannot guarantee delivery for international orders. We will submit claims to the shipping source on all orders that are not received. We will not reprocess orders until a resolution and refund is received from the shipping source.
Which products are non-returnable?
We would love to process every return that comes our way because we understand that a return can result from a simple mistake, change in diagnosis and more; however, due to health and safety concerns, we cannot take back everything.
Some items by their nature are simply non-returnable. In fact, some items will state in their description that they are non-returnable. Other non-returnable products are defined below:
- Opened personal care items.
- Oxygen concentrators (Find out if you're eligible for our buy-back program).
- All men's health items, including erection pumps, tension bands, and incontinence clamps.
- Raised toilet seats and commodes.
- Shower chairs.
- Transfer benches.
- Toilet frames.
- Toilet risers.
- All special order items.
- All custom items.
- Anything opened, used, or tried-on.
- Custom wheelchairs.
- Opened cases.
- Bulk orders.
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on the site may not always reflect the actual product. Footrests or leg rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
How long does it take to receive a refund?
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
How do I receive a call tag?
When you are shipping a return, you will either receive a return shipping label or a call tag. Call tags may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If your return is the result of our error, Elite Medical Supplies will cover the shipping charges for your returned product and refund the full amount of purchase. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for Fed Ex or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver it to UPS or Fed Ex.
How do I receive a return authorization number?
Elite Medical Supplies will provide you with an RA number via email. If you do not have an email address, we will make other accommodations. Write this number on your label affixed to your package. The RA number must be placed on the package before your package is picked up by the shipper or postal service.
Any product that you purchase may be subject to a restocking fee. A restocking fee of no more than 25% of the order sub-total will be charged and subtracted in any refunds given.